Auction Data Retriever copies auction data from eBay web pages to files readable by most spreadsheets, databases, and accounting packages. Import your auction listings into Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access. Import purchases and non-winning bids into your accounting package or spreadsheet. Use Auction Data Retriever to quickly import all your auction data into your own auction management system.
1) Obtains auction data directly from eBay web pages.
2) Creates CSV files, Tab delimited files, and Fixed Record Length files.
3) Columns in export files match columns in My eBay. You can add or move columns in My eBay to change file layout.
4) You do not need to enter your information multiple times. The program retains settings from one use to the next.
5) Use this program on eBay international sites - Currencies and dates will be formatted the same as on eBay web pages.
Auction Data Retriever is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-11-11. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP.
Auction Data Retriever (version 1.6) has a file size of 1.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 238 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.